The design of this Krishna Beach Resort intends to protect that balance and promote a sustainable development approach. The design reflects a concept where by a sustainable relationship with the local economy, culture and natural heritage is central. The resort assimilates with the natural habitat of the island.
The proposed site is 3918.76 sq.mt. The brief given to the architect is a unique resort that consists of a series of room with maximum sea views possible. This is a sustainable design for a future development that possibly will be built. The design of this hotel beach resort is a concept whereby a sustainable relationship with the local economy, culture and natural heritage is central.
This building has following facilities:
- Privacy and security could be combined with the possibility for authentic local experiences
- Natural bio-diversity could be enriched rather than destroyed by human activities;
- Tourism could be a lever of a sustainable cultural, social and economical development;
- Resort having 35 rooms
- it has two public swimming pool
- 50% room has splash pool.
- It is 4 star hotel having all modern facilities.